In order to maintain the functionality of your compression stocking, the stocking should be washed daily, in the evening after taking it off. For washing, use a mild detergent without fabric softener and avoid the use of a dryer. In addition, you should not iron stockings. Also note the care label.
- Regular washing will not damage your stockings.
- You can simply wash your VENOSAN® stockings in the washing machine at any temperature up to 40°C and treat them like any other ordinary synthetic fibre underwear.
- You can reduce the drying time by placing the washed stockings on a thick towel up tightly, and firmly pressing out excess moisture.
- Do not dry on a radiator or in the sun.
- Do not use any fabric softeners, optical brighteners or stain removers (such as turpentine, benzine etc.).
- Clean the silicone bands on self-supporting tops with alcohol regularly to improve adhesion.
- Store the stockings at room temperature and protect against humidity and direct sunlight.